I was pretty excited and very honored to find out that the lovely Veggie, from over at the So What Do Vegetarians Eat Anyway blog has awarded me an Excellent Blogger Award! Thank you so much Veggie, it means a lot to me to know that others out there enjoy this blog.
But now the fun part, I get to spread the love!
This is always hard, as I love many blogs, and many of you have probably already been awarded because your blogs rock so much. But as follows are my 10 picks for bloggers that I think are excellent.
1. Lindsay of The Happy Herbivore/A Journey of Health blogs - her cooking blog is excellent (hence the award) and her meals are always right up my alley in that she uses mostly whole foods, lots of veggies, no refined anything, I love it. And her Journey of Health blog is very inspiring and motivating in that it shows what one can do if they put their mind to it.
2. Lizzy of the Trying Veganism blog - my lovely German blogger buddy! She always has excellent veggie recipes and her photos are amazing.
3. Cookiemouse, of well, the Cookiemouse blog - This blog is highly informative and touches on issues related to food, but not necessarily always food preparation. I love checking out this blog as I know I will always learn something new and Cookiemouse's entries always make me think, and I really appreciate that.
4. Lori of the Pleasantly Plump Vegan blog - I really like her blog a lot, her food always looks so yummy and she seems to have a great sense of humor about herself. She is currently challenging herself to eat healthier and get more active, so if you aren't already, you should get over there and encourage her.
5. Romina from the Vegan Eating for One blog - this is yet another excellent blog, what I like most about it though is the simplicity, tastiness, and high nutritional value of her meals.
6. Chandelle from the Authentic Deliciousness blog - her blog is wonderful, she cooks with a lot of whole foods, and her food is very 'Brett friendly' and tasty too, I'm still not over my 'candy for dinner'.
7. Calimaryn from the Fearlessly Vegan blog - this blog is awesome, it shows people that you can live and cook vegan without losing your sanity in the process. She also whips up so tasty looking baked goods too!
8. T from the Vegan Soul Power! blog - ok, for one, I just love the name of her blog. She is smart, humorous, and makes some damn tasty looking food, I always look forward to seeing what she whips up next.
9. Jess from The Domestic Vegan blog - she is just too funny! Her food always looks fabulous and you can tell she's a fun, silly girl who enjoys cooking and life, that you gotta respect.
10. And finally, I have to do it, Brett from over at the Parade of Rain blog - he is my Wet Blanket, so maybe I shouldn't pick him, but I truly respect his intelligence, his ability to expound on complex and 'tough' ideas and subjects, and I look forward to reading anything he has to write.
You guys are all awesome! And now it's up to you all to give out the 'E for Excellence' awards!
All of your blogs rock, even those I couldn't mention here, keep it up, between all of us, I think we can rate the vegan community 'E for Excellent'.
'Til next time!